These galvanized metal table tops are perfect for all-weather outdoor sitting areas. Each metal table tops are wrapped in a heavy-duty galvanized metal to resist rust and make it easy to clean. Unlike shiny stainless steel tabletops, these galvanized metal table tops will patina over time to provide a warm, rustic feeling to your restaurant ambiance. They match perfectly with most decor. Each table top is made with a cabinet-grade plywood backing, providing added stability and support. This allows you to easily screw the base right into them.
These are the perfect outdoor metal table tops! With decorative corner protectors to eliminate sharp edges and a nice felt underside for a VERY smooth surface, these tables are enjoyable for guests and staff.
Our galvanized metal table tops are made with a Cabinet-Grade Plywood backing (so you can screw the base right into them), wrapped in a heavy-duty galvanized metal to resist rust and are about 1.25 Inch thick in total. Mount to bases with:
- These galvanized tops are fantastic for indoor or outdoor signage as well!
- These are the perfect outdoor metal table tops. They have decorative corner protectors so no sharp edges and the underside has a nice felt cover for a VERY smooth surface.
- This is a fantastic complement to our reclaimed metal table tops, used indoors. The galvanized metal protects it from the elements and will naturally patina over time (see the darker pattern in image showing them in-use at a local restaurant, adding a warm rustic feeling to the environment. The patina aging process gets accelerate using certain cleaners if you wish.
- Our product is a great value because we make them in quantities of 50-100 per size, allowing us an economy of scale nobody else can match.
- NOTE – These items come with a thin plastic coating to protect them from scratching during transit. Although it won’t cause damage, failure to remove the plastic will cause bubbling, etc. over time.
- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS.