These Reclaimed Wood Economy or straight restaurant wood table tops are a dream for any rustic cafe or restaurant! Your guests will love the added textures, colors, and style of these tables each time they return to your restaurant! These high-quality, durable straight wood table are made of mixed-width reclaimed Spruce, Pine, Fir, etc. with a cabinet-grade plywood backing for stability, and are about 1.5-inch thick. Each table will have its own unique character with slight variations in color and texture based on the base wood materials available. These reclaimed wood table tops come in a variety of sizes to match your space, and a beautiful water-based urethane Matte finish to match your decor. These economy table tops are not recommended for outdoor use and prolonged exposure to water or heat can leave marks on the water based urethane finish.
Are you looking for clever and unique signage for your establishment? These table tops also work incredibly well for creating a stylish sign. Or piece of art to add an additional pop of personality to the atmosphere of your restaurant. With the perfect rustic and industrial foundation, your clever creativity will really shine!
- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS. We ask that the customer file a claim directly with the carrier on any orders over 48″ in length with less than 4 PCS if damage deos occur.
- We try to keep a huge inventory for immediate delivery but, occasionally, we sell out of hot items. If an item shows up as “Available on Backorder”, please email us to see when they are expected.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
- Mount to bases with:
Reclaimed Wood Tabletops - Straight Plank Economy
- Special order sizes or other requests are NOT available in the economy tops, unless you can buy a certain number of pieces to make production worthwhile.
- Alterations made to any product voids any warranty that may have been available.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- For any top over 60″ in length, we recommend a base that gives FULL support, not just a couple of pedestal bases. Longer tops can sag over time so a fully supported base is necessary.
- These tops are FANTASTIC for Signage as well!
Reclaimed Wood Open Late Sign
Reclaimed Wood Breakfast Served All Day Sign