[PRE-ORDER] Metal Table T-Base – Black
To accommodate all the families and groups that are sure to enjoy your cuisine, these standard metal table bases are built to provide your longer tables with a classy and durable support, while giving your guests a little more leg room than a standard cross base. These classic black table legs look nice and will withstand the usual wear and tear required. These T-base table legs are used in sets of 2 or more depending on length of your tables, and come with adjustable feet for stability.
If you need a basic, attractive mounting solution for your long table tops, these bases are the perfect low-cost option for you. We ship out these metal table T-Base legs in a knock-down format to save you big $$ on shipping.
This product ships from Garland, Texas.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||30 × 8 × 8 in|
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are available for pick up FOB our facility unless being shipped. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee completion by an exact date.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is for accurate as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, zip code, etc. in which case the customer is expected to pay any difference between what is quoted and what is actually charged by the shipping company. RCG may send a supplemental invoice for any differences in this case.
- Single Piece samples will incur an additional $50 charge.
- Storage Fees on any items not shipped out within 72 hours of notification that order is ready to ship = $5/day.