[PRE-ORDER] Round Metal Table Base – Black
$119.59 – $136.62
Sometimes the simple approach is the best option. These basic round metal table bases are the perfect solution for restaurants and cafes that are looking for a simple, attractive way to provide stability and durability to their seating tables. These table bases are made from with a sturdy design, and are especially great for bar-height table tops that need additional stability, or have a risk of being top-heavy or unbalanced. The round base provides more weight and a wider support area and limits the chance that the tables legs are unbalanced or wobbly.
These table bases are perfect for staying behind-the-scenes, and won’t clash or detract from any decor you have created in your establishment. All bases have a flat (approximately 14″ corner to corner) mounting plate on top.
Note – These serve a function and are not decorative and manufacturers will change/improve design from time to time without notice. If you have ordered in the past, they sizing should be the same but there may be a different look.
We ship these round metal table bases in a knock-down format to save you big $$ on shipping. We prefer to ship these items on a pallet to minimize chances for damage.
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are available for pick up FOB our facility unless being shipped. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee completion by an exact date.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is for accurate as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, zip code, etc. in which case the customer is expected to pay any difference between what is quoted and what is actually charged by the shipping company. RCG may send a supplemental invoice for any differences in this case.
- Single Piece samples will incur an additional $50 charge.
- Storage Fees on any items not shipped out within 72 hours of notification that order is ready to ship = $5/day.