[PRE-ORDER] X2 Table Legs
Sometimes your tables need just a little additional strength and support. These X2 Table legs, made from quality steel and coated with an attractive black powder coating, are the perfect option for increased stability without detracting from your decor or customer experience. These sturdy metal table bases will last for years, while withstanding the usual beating that comes with consistent and frequent diners.
Here are the X2 Table Legs Dimensions:
- Top Mounting Plate = 28-1/2″
- Floor to Top of Base = 28-1/2″
- Steel cross pieces = 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Spread at floor = about 28″
Because of the weight of these table bases it is difficult to ship them via UPS or FedEx Ground as they can get damaged. It is always best to ship these items on a pallet in order to minimize chances for damage.
These Table Bases are shipped from Garland, Texas.
|Dimensions||30 × 34 × 5 in|
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are available for pick up FOB our facility unless being shipped. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee completion by an exact date.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is for accurate as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, zip code, etc. in which case the customer is expected to pay any difference between what is quoted and what is actually charged by the shipping company. RCG may send a supplemental invoice for any differences in this case.
- Single Piece samples will incur an additional $50 charge.
- Storage Fees on any items not shipped out within 72 hours of notification that order is ready to ship = $5/day.