Our Heirloum™ Brand Tabeer Farm Table Top is made with reclaimed pine dunnage material and has breadboard ends, making it a wonderful addition to any space looking to create a rustic or industrial ambiance you or your customers will love! These Reclaimed Wood Table Tops come with a water-based urethane finish but you can add your own finish on top. The breadboard ends add additional support to make your table tops durable. As a natural reclaimed wood product, each table top will provide some variations in texture adding character and diversity to your space. These table tops come in a variety of sizes to ensure that you get the perfect fit for whatever space you’re trying to fill.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
- Mount to bases base with:
- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet.
- Alterations made to any product voids any warranty that may have been available.
- Our product is a great value because we make them in quantities of 50-100 per size, allowing us an economy of scale nobody else can match.
- Boards can settle or check over time depending on your weather conditions, which is part of the beauty of these reclaimed wood tops. If this happens, we offer a quick remedy that you can use to maintain them.
- Not recommended for outdoor use. And prolonged exposure to water or heat can leave marks on the water based urethane finish.
- On tops larger longer than 42″, we recommend bases that offer FULL support, rather than pedestal bases.