If you want to add an awesome old-school bar tops your location, these solid reclaimed wood bar tops add some incredible character and are sure to enjoy by your customers! These gorgeous pieces of art are the perfect accent to any rustic or industrial-style decor for your restaurant or cafe.
Our Solid Reclaimed Wood Bar tops made from authentic, natural reclaimed wood, which makes every bench totally unique with some variation in color and texture based on the raw material available. These bar tops are protected with a water-based matte finish to ensure the usual wear-and-tear of regular use but you can add an epoxy finish for extreme durability right over the base coat.
Our benches are also made to match your space, coming in standard depths of 24 ” and in 96″, 108″, 120″ and 140″ lengths. You can cut to the exact length you need to fit your space when you receive them. This is by far the cheapest bartop option you will find anywhere. Building one from scratch can cost you 4-5 times the cost.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS. We ask that the customer file a claim directly with the carrier on any orders over 48″ in length with less than 4 PCS if damage deos occur.
- Alterations made to any product voids any warranty that may have been available.
- Our product is a great value. Because we make them in quantities of 50-100 per size, allowing us an economy of scale nobody else can match.
- Boards can settle or check over time. Depending on your weather conditions, which is part of the beauty of these reclaimed wood. If this happens, there is a quick remedy that you can use to maintain them.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.