Does a rustic or industrial metal-on-wood look work perfect for your restaurant or cafe? Our Reclaimed Wood Table Tops are the perfect fit! These Wood Table Tops are made from beautiful reclaimed pine, spruce, fir, etc. with a metal edge and are about 1.5” thick. These economy table tops will be the perfect setting for your customers. A cabinet-grade plywood backing adds additional stability to ensure that your tables withstand the normal wear-and-tear of a restaurant.
Each Wood Table Tops are a natural reclaimed wood product. Providing additional character with some variation in color and texture based on the raw material available. The reclaimed wood table tops come with a water-based urethane Matte finish. To make them easy to clean and keep your customers and staff free of pesky splinters. These table tops are not recommend for outdoor use. And prolong exposure to water or heat can leave marks on the water based urethane finish.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
- Mount to bases with:
- Wood Table Tops- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS. We ask that the customer file a claim directly with the carrier on any orders over 48″ in length with less than 4 PCS if damage deos occur.
- We try to keep a huge inventory for immediate delivery. But, occasionally, we sell out of hot items. If an item shows up as “Available on Backorder”, please email us to see when they are expect.
- Special order sizes or other requests are NOT available in the economy, unless you can buy a certain number of pieces to make production worthwhile.
- Not recommend for outdoor use.
- For any top over 60″ in length, we recommend a base that gives FULL support, not just a couple of pedestal bases. Wood Table Tops can save over time so a fully supported base is necessary.