$33.81 – $94.51
Already picked out the perfect table tops for your restaurant or cafe, and just need a solid, simple option for supporting them? These standard metal cross table bases are the perfect solution for an attractive, sturdy table base that will fit well with any decor arrangement. These table bases will last you for years, and will withstand the usual wear-and-tear of frequent and consistent diners.
These quality metal table bases are the perfect fit for all your tables, and come in various sizes to match the size of your table tops. Here is a breakdown of the different base sizes:
- 22 x 22 x 28″ – Made for standard tabletops (up to 30 x 30 ). These have a standard 22″ x 22″ base at bottom.
- 24 x 30 x 28″ – Made for Rectangular tabletops (30 x 42, etc.) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced.
- 30 x 30 x 28″ – Made for larger tabletops (over 30 x 30 ) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced.
- 33 x 33 x 28” – Made for larger tabletops, but a slightly cheaper option than the 36 x 36.
- 36 x 36 x 28″ – Made for larger tabletops (over 36 x 36 ) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced. Max weight capacity is about 65 lbs, including tops and anything on it.
- 36 x 36 x 40” – Same as above but Bar Height.
We ship our tables bases in a knock down format so that you will save BIG $$ on shipping cost. It is always best to ship these items on a pallet in order to minimize chances for damage.
These Table Bases are shipped from Garland, Texas.