Round Metal Table Base – Black
$95.95 – $136.62
Sometimes the simple approach is the best option. These basic round metal table bases are the perfect solution for restaurants and cafes that are looking for a simple, attractive way to provide stability and durability to their seating tables. These table bases are made from with a sturdy design, and are especially great for bar-height table tops that need additional stability, or have a risk of being top-heavy or unbalanced. The round base provides more weight and a wider support area and limits the chance that the tables legs are unbalanced or wobbly.
These table bases are perfect for staying behind-the-scenes, and won’t clash or detract from any decor you have created in your establishment. All bases have a flat (approximately 14″ corner to corner) mounting plate on top.
Note – These serve a function and are not decorative and manufacturers will change/improve design from time to time without notice. If you have ordered in the past, they sizing should be the same but there may be a different look.
We ship these round metal table bases in a knock-down format to save you big $$ on shipping. We prefer to ship these items on a pallet to minimize chances for damage.
Table Base Sizing Guide
|Table Size||T-Series||TR-Series||LION Base||A-Type/F-Type||X2/X6 Base|
|24x24 / 24x30||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|24x42 or 24x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x30||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x42 or 30x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|30x60 or 30x72||(2) T522||(2) TR24 or (2) TR30||(2)||(2)||(2)|
|36x84 or 40x84 or 30x96||(2 or 3) T522||(2 or 3) TR24 or (2 or 3) TR30||(2 or 3)||(2)||(2)|
|36x36||(1) T3030 or (1) T3636||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|24" Round||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30" Round or 42" Round||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|48" Round||(1) T3636||(1) TR30||-||-||-|
|60" Round||(3 or 4) T522||-||-||(2)||(2)|
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are also available for pick up FOB our facility if you choose to pick up. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee delivery by an exact date. Once an order is picked up by the carriers, we have no control over the delivery.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is good for 3 days as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, shipment held by carrier because customer is not prepared to accept delivery, etc. In these cases the customer is responsible for payment of any difference between what was originally quoted and what was actually charged by the shipping company. RCG will send customer a supplemental invoice for any differences if new charges are incurred. These are NOT charges RCG is creating. These are charges from the 3rd party shipping companies who are unrelated to RCG and just being passed on.
- We DO NOT have space to store your products here once purchased but will try to accommodate you if you speak with us ahead of time.