- White Wash Table Top- Individual planks are typically 5″ wide.
- Our product (White Wash Table Top) is a great value because we make them in quantities of 50-100 per size, allowing us an economy of scale nobody else can match.
- White Wash Table Top – Boards can settle or check over time depending on your weather conditions, which is part of the beauty of these reclaimed wood tops. If this happens, there is a quick remedy that you can use to maintain them.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- White Wash Table Top -For any top over 60″ in length, we recommend a base that gives FULL support, not just a couple of pedestal bases. Longer tops can sag over time so a fully supported base is necessary.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
Mount to bases with:
- White Wash Table Top- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS. We ask that the customer file a claim directly with the carrier on any orders over 48″ in length with less than 4 PCS if damage does occur.
- Alterations made to any product voids any warranty that may have been available.
- We try to keep a huge inventory for immediate delivery but, occasionally, we sell out of hot items. If an item shows up as “Available on Backorder”, or, if you need a special size we don’t carry, please email us to see when they are expected.
- Regular finish is as shown… If you need an exact color, you can request “unfinished” in the order comments and do the finishing on your end. Same price but takes up to 12 weeks to make an unfinished item because we don’t stock them that way.