Standard Metal Cross Table Base – Black
$38.68 – $108.12
Already picked out the perfect table tops for your restaurant or cafe, and just need a solid, simple option for supporting them? These standard metal cross table bases are the perfect solution for an attractive, sturdy table base that will fit well with any decor arrangement. These table bases will last you for years, and will withstand the usual wear-and-tear of frequent and consistent diners.
These quality metal table bases are the perfect fit for all your tables, and come in various sizes to match the size of your table tops. Here is a breakdown of the different base sizes:
- 22 x 22 x 28″ – Made for standard tabletops (up to 30 x 30 ). These have a standard 22″ x 22″ base at bottom.
- 24 x 30 x 28″ – Made for Rectangular tabletops (30 x 42, etc.) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced.
- 30 x 30 x 28″ – Made for larger tabletops (over 30 x 30 ) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced.
- 36 x 36 x 28″ – Made for larger tabletops (over 36 x 36 ) that may need more stability or risk being top-heavy and unbalanced. Max weight capacity is about 65 lbs, including tops and anything on it.
- 36 x 36 x 40” – Same as above but Bar Height.
We ship our tables bases in a knock down format so that you will save BIG $$ on shipping cost. It is always best to ship these items on a pallet in order to minimize chances for damage.
These Table Bases are shipped from Garland, Texas.
Table Base Sizing Guide
|Table Size||T-Series||TR-Series||LION Base||A-Type/F-Type||X2/X6 Base|
|24x24 / 24x30||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|24x42 or 24x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x30||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x42 or 30x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|30x60 or 30x72||(2) T522||(2) TR24 or (2) TR30||(2)||(2)||(2)|
|36x84 or 40x84 or 30x96||(2 or 3) T522||(2 or 3) TR24 or (2 or 3) TR30||(2 or 3)||(2)||(2)|
|36x36||(1) T3030 or (1) T3636||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|24" Round||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30" Round or 42" Round||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|48" Round||(1) T3636||(1) TR30||-||-||-|
|60" Round||(3 or 4) T522||-||-||(2)||(2)|
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are also available for pick up FOB our facility if you choose to pick up. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee delivery by an exact date. Once an order is picked up by the carriers, we have no control over the delivery.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is good for 3 days as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, shipment held by carrier because customer is not prepared to accept delivery, etc. In these cases the customer is responsible for payment of any difference between what was originally quoted and what was actually charged by the shipping company. RCG will send customer a supplemental invoice for any differences if new charges are incurred. These are NOT charges RCG is creating. These are charges from the 3rd party shipping companies who are unrelated to RCG and just being passed on.
- We DO NOT have space to store your products here once purchased but will try to accommodate you if you speak with us ahead of time.