Buy Table Tops- These Heritage Farmhouse Table Tops are the perfect way to delight your guests. With a gorgeous industrial or rustic setting to enjoy.
These tops feature a mixture of reclaimed Spruce, Pine, and Fir, etc. Each table provides its own unique character with slight variations in color and texture based on the base wood materials. And are about 1.5” thick. A cabinet-grade backing for each table top will ensure that your guests will return to these same tables for years to come. Not recommended for outdoor use and prolonged exposure to water or heat can leave marks on the water based urethane finish.
Each table top comes with a water-based Matte finish for a smoother feel. If you wish to apply your own custom finish, please make note of this in the order comments. We’ll fill all holes and sand down the table top so that it’s ready for your custom finish work as soon as you get it. Please allow 12 weeks to receive any unfinished table tops, as we only keep the finished tables in-stock. Buy Table Tops!
- Buy Table Tops- Our product is a great value because we make them in quantities of 50-100 per size, allowing us an economy of scale nobody else can match.
- This product ships from Garland, Texas.
- Mount to bases with:
- Individual planks are typically 5″ wide.
- Items longer than 48″ MUST ship on a pallet. Although shipping damage only occurs around 1% of the time, it typically happens when shipping fewer than 4PCS. We ask that the customer file a claim directly with the carrier on any orders over 48″ in length with less than 4 PCS if damage does occur.
- Alterations made to any product voids any warranty that may have been available.
- We try to keep a huge inventory for immediate delivery but, occasionally, we sell out of hot items. If an item shows up as “Available on Backorder”, or, if you need a special size we don’t carry, please email us to see when they are expected.
- Regular finish is as shown… If you need an exact color, you can request “unfinished” in the order comments and do the finishing on your end. Same price but takes up to 12 weeks to make an unfinished item because we don’t stock them that way.
- Buy Table Tops – Boards can settle or check over time depending on your weather conditions, which is part of the beauty of these reclaimed wood tops. If this happens, there is a quick remedy that you can use to maintain them.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- For any top over 60″ in length, we recommend a base that gives FULL support, not just a couple of pedestal bases. Buy Table Tops longer can save over time so a fully supported base is necessary.