Metal Table T-Base – Black
To accommodate all the families and groups that are sure to enjoy your cuisine, these standard metal table bases are built to provide your longer tables with a classy and durable support, while giving your guests a little more leg room than a standard cross base. These classic black table legs look nice and will withstand the usual wear and tear required. These T-base table legs are used in sets of 2 or more depending on length of your tables, and come with adjustable feet for stability.
If you need a basic, attractive mounting solution for your long table tops, these bases are the perfect low-cost option for you. We ship out these metal table T-Base legs in a knock-down format to save you big $$ on shipping.
This product ships from Garland, Texas.
236 in stock
Table Base Sizing Guide
|Table Size||T-Series||TR-Series||LION Base||A-Type/F-Type||X2/X6 Base|
|24x24 / 24x30||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|24x42 or 24x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x30||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30x42 or 30x48||(2) T522 or (1) T2430 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|30x60 or 30x72||(2) T522||(2) TR24 or (2) TR30||(2)||(2)||(2)|
|36x84 or 40x84 or 30x96||(2 or 3) T522||(2 or 3) TR24 or (2 or 3) TR30||(2 or 3)||(2)||(2)|
|36x36||(1) T3030 or (1) T3636||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|24" Round||(1) T2222||(1) TR24||(1)||-||-|
|30" Round or 42" Round||(1) T2222 or (1) T3030||(1) TR30||(1)||-||-|
|48" Round||(1) T3636||(1) TR30||-||-||-|
|60" Round||(3 or 4) T522||-||-||(2)||(2)|
|Dimensions||30 × 8 × 8 in|
Shipping & Claims
- Shipments are coordinated by our partner, Frieghtquote.com. You do NOT have to use their services for shipping. You can also request the weights and dimensions and arrange your own shipping but would be fully responsible for ANY damages or claims with your own shipper if you choose to do so.
- All orders are also available for pick up FOB our facility if you choose to pick up. No orders will be allowed to leave our facility unless full payment is made. If arranging your own shipping, we recommend ALL shipments be insured. Freight companies are notorious for damaging goods and leaving you on the hook after you’ve signed for them. *DO NOT let the trucking companies pressure you into signing until you have inspected order.
- Although we do our best to meet your delivery time requirements, we cannot guarantee delivery by an exact date. Once an order is picked up by the carriers, we have no control over the delivery.
- Our products are designed for and sold to Commercial businesses, meaning utility and economy are our main focus. All non-commercial orders are sold as-is, where-is with no claims accepted. Our products may not meet your specific needs in terms of design, functionality, etc. as the needs of an individual are different than the needs of a business.
- Shipping rate quoted is good for 3 days as long as order doesn’t change, including change of address, incorrectly entered address, shipment held by carrier because customer is not prepared to accept delivery, etc. In these cases the customer is responsible for payment of any difference between what was originally quoted and what was actually charged by the shipping company. RCG will send customer a supplemental invoice for any differences if new charges are incurred. These are NOT charges RCG is creating. These are charges from the 3rd party shipping companies who are unrelated to RCG and just being passed on.
- We DO NOT have space to store your products here once purchased but will try to accommodate you if you speak with us ahead of time.